Winnipeg-based CanTalk (Canada) Inc, a global language telecommunications corporation, has immediate positions available for Technical Support Representatives who are fluent in English and Spanish.
- Receiving Inbound technical and customer service calls
- Providing excellent customer support for multiple accounts in requested language
- Working with internet based software
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research the issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Spanish
- Exceptional Customer Service and active listening skills.
- Must have excellent phone etiquettes and professionalism.
- Ability to resolve complex customer inquiries independently or with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple task at the same time in fast paced working environment.
- Must have good proficiency in computers including ability to type 25-30 wpm.
- Must be able to work with multiple computer and internet based software.
- Must have a strong Organizational and Time management skills.
Availability: 07:00 AM- 11:00 PM (Mon-Sun)
Job Type: 25-35 hours per week based on call volumes
Wage Rate: $11.90/hr
Training Dates: Monday April 26th to Saturday May 1st 2021 from 8:30-16:00
**Full training attendance is mandatory
For any further inquiries please contact our Recruiting Dept. at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.