Winnipeg-based CanTalk (Canada) Inc , a global language telecommunications corporation, has immediate positions available for Assistant Supervisor who are fluent in English and Spanish, or English and French.
- Manage/Supervise 2-15 staff per shift.
- Monitor call volume and trends every hour and follow up closely with supervisors in staff schedule.
- Coordinate with the QA team to ensure that new employees are properly coached.
- Work closely with clients' services and ensure that complaints are properly documented as well as all updates are provided to staff in a timely manner.
- Provide hourly reports to higher management.
- Must be able to use French or Spanish as a working language.
- Receiving inbound customer service calls.
- Providing excellent customer support for multiple accounts in requested languages.
- Working with internet-based software.
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and French or English and Spanish.
- Exceptional Customer Service and active listening skills.
- Must have excellent phone etiquettes and professionalism.
- Ability to resolve complex customer inquiries independently or with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time in a fast-paced working environment.
- Must have good proficiency in computers including the ability to type 25-30 wpm.
- Must be able to work with multiple computers and internet-based software.
- Must have strong Managerial, Organizational, and Time management skills.
Base Rate: $12.45 per hour
Weekend Premium: $0.50 per hour
Overnight Premium: $2.00 per hour
Availability Required: 23:00 - 7:00 – Monday to Sunday (7days).
Hours: 25-35 hours per week. (Depending on availability and call volume)
Start Date: As soon as possible
For any further inquiries please contact our Recruiting Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.