CanTalk Canada Inc. - Winnipeg, MB
CanTalk (Canada) Inc., a global language telecommunications corporation, has IMMEDIATE positions available for Language Service Facilitators to provide over-the-phone interpretation.
This is an entry-level position, which requires excellent comprehension and speaking skills. The Language Service Facilitator is responsible for inbound interpretation facilitation by providing consecutive interpretation from an English speaker to a Punjabi speaker and vice versa.
Excellent verbal and written command of English and Punjabi is a requirement.
- Assist on inbound calls from various clients who require interpretation services.
- Use online training materials, dictionaries, and glossaries to facilitate call handling and to maintain and improve language skills
- Facilitate calls using internet based software, reading and following client scripts
- This position may lead to cross training on various customer service accounts as required
- Excellent customer service skills, communication skills and listening skills
- Ability to function independently and with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic computer knowledge, including use of internet and ability to type 25-30 WPM
- Punctual and reliable during scheduled work hours
- Availability: 7:00AM to 10:00PM Monday to Sunday
- Hours: 25 – 35 per week based on call volume.
- Wage: $11.90 /hour
- Training dates: April 21st to April 23rd from 8:30 – 16:00 (online via MS Teams)
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.